Collections and Uses of Personal Information
When you use or register with the Site, we may ask for certain Personal Information. The categories of Personal Information we may request include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number). Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Site, we may also ask for your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume, and any login ID and password created by you. For candidates who have previously been registered with or worked for us, such persons may enter, at their discretion, their IRD number, other number, or employee ID to facilitate the registration process.
We use Personal Information and other data collected through the Site to register you with the Site, to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services.
Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
- We will disclose information to our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of staffing services.
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of Chiro Motion Limited or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
- Furthermore, we may disclose and you consent to such disclosure of Personal Information to Chiro Motion Limited’s servers and electronic systems located outside the country where you are located.
Under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to request access to, or correction of, personal information held about you. You also have the right to obtain confirmation from Chiro Motion Limited of whether or not we hold any personal information about you. To make a request, contact email@example.com
Chiro Motion Limited uses “cookies” to enable its web site to interact with your browser so as to provide you with better service and a more effective web site. “Cookies” are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to maintain session information between your browser and Chiro Motion Limited application, and are required for Chiro Motion Limited’s application to operate. The Chiro Motion Limited’s web server can later retrieve these cookies if you visit again.
We allocates cookie to each Internet browser that visits its web site. This cookie does not allow us to collect personally identifiable information about you., our web server uses this cookie to:
- allocate a unique identification number to your Internet browser;
- identify pages you have accessed on our web site to determine if you have previously visited that web site.
If you wish to make full use of our web site, you should configure your browser to accept cookies.
This Policy is effective as of January 01, 2018. If you have any questions about our website privacy policies, please contact us at:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org